Friday, December 3, 2010

Bed Bug

Phil just happened to be wearing a t-shirt so I took a picture of what I come to bed to each night. Izzy takes turns using our arms as a pillow. It seems creepy but I have a lot of pictures of my peeps sleeping away. I can say I've been doing it for years...... I need help.
Isabella is turning five soon and getting too big to be sleeping with her parents every night. Especially since she has the most comfortable bed in the world, but I have to be honest. I would miss her and the tingling feeling in my hyper-extended contorted arm.
My husband Phil has been all around the world surfing, snowboarding, sailing and windsurfing. He can surf massive giant waves and board down "double black diamond" mountains. He can take on anything, even me.
My blog is a super secret blog from my husband so I can show the world how, since he has become a father, he can take on extreme cuddling.

1 comment:

  1. Phil would die if he knew you posted a picture of him snoring.

    ReplyDelete