Monday, February 7, 2011

"We were on a break!"


I really want to do this whole blogging thing, I really do. I mean it! I swear! Yes, I know. The road to hell was paved with good intentions. I'm climbing back from the dead. When I don't blog it's because of two things: I'm very boring and have nothing to say or I'm very busy doing so many fabulous things that I can barely handle my business.
Things that I have done while on my hiatus that were blog worthy?
I made a 6 layer rainbow cake from scratch that took me all day to do.
I've been sewing and quilting. I'm finally making time for my Halloween quilt. By Labor day I will hopefully accomplish my Valentines projects.
I went to Utah for forever and spent time with my new niece. She is precious, just like all my other nieces.
I'm organizing my house. A very futile attempt but it's a daily exercise for insanity.
Isabella is in ballet. TOO DAMN CUTE!
And last but not least I spend my morning teaching my child to read. We are reading, working on numbers. Writing. And doing worksheets. (Worksheets will not be the death of me. Repeat until you mean it.)
I know there is more that I am missing but I am giving you lucky readers the condensed version. I love reading blogs and getting inspiration from others. My blog will probably not inspire, but if you are bored or pooping you can check in to pass the time. I was going to blog about my weekend but I think I will treat the two of you reading this to another blog post today.
Love to all!


2 comments:

  1. You are always doing fun things to blog about!!! We need pictures of Belen doing ballet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not pooping but I am bored. I can't wait to come and see you. I miss my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete