Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pilgrim Joes

This ice cream is going to send me over the edge. I like ice cream, I enjoy eating it every now and again but not all the time. I've had two pints of Chubby Hubby in my freezer with freezer burn. I just threw away coffee ice cream that my sister bought, two visits ago... I watch my sugar and treats carefully so when I indulge it's usually socially.
I wished that someone else in my household would enjoy pumpkin pie or anything pumpkin so that I could justify slaving over a homemade pie dough to make a pie from scratch.
When I saw this Pumpkin Ice Cream I knew that all my hopes and pumpkin pie dreams have been answered.
Let's just say for Black Friday I am going to run out and buy a freezer so I can get my year supply of Pumpkin Ice Cream, it's that good. I only ate it gourmet style, which means a very small amount, but I've been thinking about it all day.
Trader Joes makes the best ice cream and do you know why?
Organic milk, eggs and cream. The pumpkin flavor is perfection. It was like someone took a really good pumpkin pie and a simple yet delicious vanilla ice cream and did a mash-up.
So when I get back from my turkey sandwich picnic at the beach I am going to indulge again in a little bit of pumpkin heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I think Tammy bought that coffee ice cream - so that was like, more than a year ago!

    ReplyDelete